Bronte Hand-Tufted Wool Rug - Silver
Layers of tonal colours, traditional patterns, and ancient icons reflect Bronte's origins of a Persian pattern. Thick hand-tufted loops enhance the vintage style appeal.
Celebrating the character of traditional Persian rugs, Bronte is re-envisioned for a modern style. The motifs create a relaxed, open-scale.
- Masterfully hand-tufted from 100% wool.
- Thick knots, create an authentic classic look.
- Heavyweight 9mm pile height.
- Finished with bound edges.
- Given the rug's hand-tufted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to the design.
- Crafted in India.
120 x 170cm
160 x 230cm
200 x 290cm