Here's our simple wet shaving guide for men & woman
Follow this simple shaving routine and get a close comfortable shave:
- Apply a high quality pre-shave lotion with your fingers. Use circular movements and massage into the skin. This softens the hairs while re-hydrating the skin and creating a protective layer.
- Wet your shaving brush in clean hot water. Shake off the execess.
- Use a small amount of shaving cream, or shaving soap, and work up a rich lather. Apply to your hairs using a circular motion to help lift the hairs. You can use your fingers, but using a shaving brush will improve the shave by lifting your hairs.
- Shave using slow short strokes in the direction of hair growth. Shaving against the direction of hair growth is a common cause of soreness and in-growing hairs, so avoid this. Rinse your razor often. Allow your razor to glide over the skin - do not apply too much pressure.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with cool water and pat dry. This helps your pores close after your shave.
- Finish by applying a moisturiser to condition your skin.
- Rinse your shaving brush in hot water to help maintain its condition and to prolong its life.
- Place your shaving brush somewhere it can dry naturally. Hanging it on a stand is perfect.
- Clean and dry your razor.
- Enjoy the feeling of closely shaved skin.